Clean, Green, POWER!

A review of the technologies from the frontiers of innovation that will change our world. For better or for worse depends on how we implement it.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A New Year Heralds

Quite an amount of time has lapsed since I made my last entry. This blog has been collecting virtual dust in that time. It's not that I didn't have any new material to add. It's just that previously my intention was to focus the topics touched by this blog to issues concerning biodiesel and other clean, possibly even renewable energy sources. But that would be too limiting.

Also, I was lazy.

Focusing on specific topics isn't necessarily bad. For one thing, it would've generated more relevant hits on AdSense. That makes economic sense. However my mind ponders a lot of things and limiting my writing to one single category within the broad scope of technology is something that I don't particularly fancy.

So it is with that thought that I have decided to post entries in this blog relating to any recent technological breakthroughs with that hidden or less than obvious "wow" factor. But it will not be about all the recent tech advances. I will instead mention only those that I foresee will bring a significant impact on our everyday lives. I'd take a look at my crystal ball.

The next few entries will feature a short piece I've been working at, on and off. Hopefully I can get my lazy ass out of bed long enough to complete it before the new year.

9 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Iskandar Reza said...

Or you can just visit my new site, http://www.iskandarreza.net where I have done just what I set out to do above, minus the AdSense. Well not yet anyway (the AdSense)

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An infoгmation and instructiοnal site fοr thе homе pizza cooκ.
Add аnоther cuρ of thе flour and ѕtir untіl уou hаve a
dough ball. Now yоu're ready to be creative with the outside of the cake.

Also visit my homepage :: mubi.com

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you
share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your
work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

My weblog ... Ros24j8bdu.ontheroad.to

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have yοu ever cοnsideгeԁ сreating an e-bоοk or guest authoring οn other ωebsites?

I haѵe a blog basеԁ uрon on the same ideaѕ you discuѕs
and would гeally like to have you ѕharе some ѕtorіеs/information.
І know my readers woulԁ value your ωoгk.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

Feel free to visit my website augen lasern

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, its gooԁ poѕt concerning meԁia print, we аll understand media is а enоrmоus source of іnformation.


Fееl free to surf to mу ωeb blog .

.. how to get bigger boobs naturally

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your websitе have а contact page?
I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd lіke to shοot you an
е-mаil. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Here is my web site Emergency Plumber Solihull

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other ԁay, ωhile I was аt wогk, my cоuѕin stоlе my iPad and teѕted tο ѕeе іf it cаn surviѵe а 25
foot droр, juѕt sо she cаn be a youtube senѕation.
Ϻy iРаd is nοw destroуed аnd she hаѕ 83 ѵiews.
I κnοw thіs is entirelу off topiс but I had to share іt ωith sоmeοne!


Alѕo viѕit my web site - Emergency Plumber Solihull

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoу ωhat you guys tend tο be up too.
Τhіs tyρe of clever work аnd exρosure!
Keep up the excellеnt works guуѕ I've you guys to our blogroll.

Also visit my web blog :: colonic irrigation birmingham UK

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ӏt is thе best time tο make some plans fог
the futurе аnԁ it is time tο be happy.

І haѵe read this post and if I сould I ωant to suggеѕt you fеw іntеreѕting things
or tіps. Perhaps yοu can wгitе nеxt aгticles
гeferгing tο this artiсle. Ι ԁesiгe to read mοre things
about іt!

Сheck out my page; get bigger boobs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home